The CyberSEA Research Lab is pleased to welcome a new group of researchers!
- James Baak joins us as an Ericsson Fellow and a Master’s student. He has a B.Eng. in Computer Systems Engineering from Carleton University. His research will be in the area of formal methods for security.
- Bohdana Sereda rejoins us as a Master’s student. She has a Bachelor of Cybersecurity from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv (Ukraine). She previously was a part of our lab as a Mitacs Globalink Research Intern. Her research will examine formal approaches for security engineering.
- Luke Newton is starting his Master’s with a Specialization in Data Science. He has a B.Eng. in Software Engineering from Carleton University. His research will explore data driven approaches to evaluate secure software architectures and designs.
- Xinrui Zhang joins as a Master’s student. She has a B.Eng. in Computer Systems Engineering from Carleton University. Her research will look at formal security evaluations of systems that using AI/ML components.
- Salman Haider joins us as an I-CUREUS Undergraduate Student Researcher. He is currently an undergraduate student in the School of Computer Science at Carleton University. His research will investigate approaches for model-level vulnerability identification in cyber-physical and embedded software systems.
Welcome everyone to the team!