What is this service?
This service enables Carleton faculty and staff to share files and conversations to assist committee work, manage projects, and collaborate on research. Unlike the Network Drive Access Service, Microsoft Teams is web-based and app-based, allowing document sharing and collaboration to be performed easily from anywhere in the world, without the need to establish VPN connections back to campus.
How do I obtain this service?
The Teams service is available to Carleton faculty and staff running committees and working groups. Please complete the following online form: carleton.ca/its/teams/sign-up
How do I receive support for this service?
ITS Service Desk
What is included?
- Key Standard Features
- Inclusion of Teams app on standard Carleton satff/faculty PC image
- Creation of Teams site upon request by staff or faculty member
- Self-service creation of Teams meetings (audio, video)
- Self-service training: carleton.ca/teams
- Hosting and software upgrades
- Non-Standard Features
- Producer assistance with MS Teams Live Events
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.