Interested to join?
If you are interested in the behaviour of reinforced concrete structures and you are a successful and motivated student, we believe there is a place for your ideas and skills in our research group!
- For domestic students with strong academic background, we offer fully-funded M.A.Sc. and Ph.D. positions.
- For exceptional international students, we have fully-funded Ph.D. and partially-funded MASc positions.
- For 3rd and 4th year domestic undergraduate students who would like to gain research experience we offer summer research positions.
Ph.D. applicants should have:
- a bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from a reputable university with a good GPA.
- a master’s degree in Structural Engineering or Earthquake Engineering from a reputable university with a total GPA of at least 10 out of 12 (candidates who are in the final semester of their studies are also considered).
- an English language test score of at least 95 overall with 23 in writing for the TOEFL iBT test or 6.5 overall with 6.5 in writing for the IELTS test.
- demonstrated ability to write conference or journal papers in English.
If you are interested to join our team, please send your CV, transcripts, and English language test results (if applicable) to Dr. Sadeghian.