Student organizations that wish to be accredited through the university to become an Accredited Campus Group or Academic Society must submit the following items to Student Affairs:
- A completed and signed Accreditation Application Form.
- A copy of their most current constitution;
- Submit a minimum of ten (10) student signatures along with their printed names and student numbers of students who are supportive of the organization being accredited.
If your organization was accredited last year, then your organization must submit the Accreditation Renewal Form.
Note: Student organizations cannot be accredited under this policy and certified under the CUSA clubs process. Only one process can be utilized.
Deadline for Accreditation is September 30, 2019.
Benefits of Becoming an Accredited Organization
Student organizations that are accredited by the university or certified by CUSA are accorded the following benefits:
- Exclusive use of the university`s name subject to regulations;
- Ability to book space subject to the Space Booking Request process;
- Right to hold events in accordance to policies;
- Use of campus facilities for the solicitation of memberships; and
- Ability to apply to the Student Activities Fund.