Are you interested in studying at another university during the summer term? Perhaps you need to continue with your course work, but plan on living outside the Ottawa area this summer?

Carleton degree students may be eligible to gain credit for courses taken at another recognized university through a Letter of Permission (LOP). Details on eligibility and a link to the online application form can be found on the Letter of Permission page.

The deadline for applications to study through a Letter of Permission during the summer term is four weeks before the start of classes at the host institution.

Please note: you must apply for an LOP prior to taking the course.

The post Planning to Complete Course Work at Another University? appeared first on Current Students.