Through the Digital Skills Youth Internship program HUB Ottawa is hiring a Digital and Administrative Coordinator.
If you know a young candidate that is a WordPress expert, enjoys creating fun and compelling content for social media, is detail oriented, able to multitask, manage multiple priorities, and meets the Digital Skills Youth Internship program requirements (see below) please forward the full job description on.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday November 20th, 2014.
Digital Skills Youth Internship program Eligibility Criteria
- Between 15 and 30 years of age
- A post-secondary graduate
- Unemployed or underemployed
- Able to commit to a full time internship
- A Canadian citizen, permanent resident or person who has been granted refugee status in Canada and is legally entitled to work according to the relevant provincial/territorial legislation and regulations
- NOT in receipt of employment insurance (EI) benefits (at time of hire); or has NOT received employment insurance (EI) benefits in the last 24 months (2 years).
- In need of assistance in order to overcome employment barriers