As the recipient of a government student loan, you assume certain responsibilities and obligations. Among these are that you:
1. Read, understand, and adhere to the terms and conditions stipulated in your Master Student Financial Assistance Agreement (MSFAA).
2. Provide personal and financial information in your OSAP application that is, to the best of your knowledge, accurate at the time of completion.
3. Notify the Awards & Financial Aid Office immediately if;
- You reduce your course load
- You change your program of study
- You withdraw from your program
- You, or your family’s financial information changes
- Your marital status changes
- You decide to attend a different post secondary institution
- You do not want your student loan funding
Note: Your income is verified by OSAP. Not reporting changes could affect your eligibility for current and/or future funding.
4. Inform the National Student Loan Service Centre if you have returned to school full time and will not be applying for, or receiving government assistance.
- Failure to notify the NSLSC that you are enrolled as a full time student will result in your previous loans entering repayment sooner than you expect!