On the occasion of the Institute’s 53rd Foundation Day, SICI has announced three new programmes for the year 2021-22 to promote & disseminate the work done by SICI fellows on bi-national corridor, and facilitate institutional collaborations, academic and research partnerships amongst member institutions in India and Canada.
- Shastri Conference & Lecture Series Grant (SCLSG)
- For virtual conferences, seminars or lecture series with researchers, policy makers, etc. from India and Canada.
- Shastri Mapping & Matching Interest Workshop (SMMIW)
- To begin collaborations between researchers in India and Canada on shared topics of interest in underrepresented areas of research, related to international development. Initial planning workshops would be virtual with focused workshops held in-person.
- Showcasing and Disseminating Knowledge & Research (SDKR)
- Opportunities to share the research of previous SICI awardees and young scholars through monthly virtual events.
Please visit the SICI website for each new programme above for more details on requirements, funding, and how to apply.
The deadline to receive applications under each of these programmes would be December 30, 2021, at 11:59 PM (IST).
In case of any difficulty in the submission of applications at Grant Management System (GMS), please contact SICI at firstname.lastname@example.org.