Carleton International works with faculty members, institutional and faculty facilitators, and experts in OVPR and across the university to support internationally sponsored research projects. To learn more about our role, please visit the Roadmap to International Research webpage.
In the 2022 fiscal year:
- 37 active or completed international research projects
- $4.1 million in awarded funding
Click on our storytelling map to learn more about some of the amazing
international research projects happening at Carleton!
Many of our researchers’ international projects highlight Carleton’s six strategic themes:
- Health & Wellness: redefining what wellness looks like for different people and communities
- New Economy: innovation in work, business, and industry
- Shaping Our World: redefining boundaries and global knowledge
- Social Innovation: new solutions to improve the wellbeing of individuals and communities, often driven by EDI and Indigenous knowledge
- Sustainability: development that meets present needs without compromising future generations
- Technology for Good: merging technology with human connection for innovation
For any questions, please contact:
Manager, International Projects
Research and Contracts Agreements Officer