This Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page is for students from outside of Canada who want to conduct a research visit at Carleton University under one of the following funding programs:

Please read the requirements of the program you are interested in before contacting Carleton International (click on the program above for full details). To be eligible for these programs, you must be enrolled at a university in an eligible country outside Canada when applying and during the scholarship period.  These programs are for SHORT-TERM RESEARCH OR STUDY VISITS ONLY – they are not for full-time studies in a degree program at Carleton University.

For any questions, please contact:

Sylvie Jasen
International Projects Coordinator
Carleton International