How to log in to cuResearch?
- Log in at the cuResearch Researcher Portal homepage
- You can log in with your MyCarletonOne credentials. If this does not work, contact the administrator for registration.
What is cuResearch?
CuResearch is an e-submission system designed to streamline research-related administrative processes. CuResearch allows researchers to:
- Submit research checklists for research funding and research agreements
- Submit requests related to research compliance clearances
- View all their portfolio of research funding, including applications, agreements, and other research-related documents held in the Research Office’s repository
- cuResearch User’s Manual
- Applying for a Subaward in cuResearch
- cuResearch Manual for Signing Authorities
cuResearch Help Desk
The Research Office has a helpdesk to support members of the Carleton community in using this system. We invite you to contact the help desk by phone at (613) 520-2600 ext. 6621, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or in person at 1301 Dunton Tower.
- Internet Explorer, Firefox 7, and Google Chrome
- Unfortunately, Safari DOES NOT provide full functionality at this time