Research Achievement Awards (RAA):
The RAA awards are defined under the C.U.A.S.A. Collective Agreement (Article 42.2). The awards are intended to enhance the research productivity of their recipients at Carleton University. They are available to faculty employees only.
- Each year ten (10) awards are granted to Carleton Researchers
- Each award is valued at $15,000
- The award is intended to enhance research productivity of the recipients
- Candidates must submit completed applications to their Faculty Dean by October 31 via the online portal at https://tpa.carleton.ca/raa.
Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae and a standardized application form which will address the following questions:
- Research conducted over the last five (5) years
- Research proposed for the term of the Award
- Publication, grants and contracts held of the past five (5) years
- How the award will contribute to the employee’s research program; and,
- Any other information the candidate wishes to provide to his/her Dean
Application form for the 2018 competition will be available by September 1. For additional information, please contact Charlene Kennett, CORIS Prizes and Awards Administrator.