In SAP Concur, you must choose an expense type to enter expenses. The expense type will determine which account codes you have access to (i.e. only a certain number of account codes are associated with each expense type). Use this tool to determine which account codes are available for each expense type.
How do I use this tool?
If you have Adobe Acrobat, the fastest way to find the account code you are looking for is to use the built-in search by …
- opening the document in Adobe Acrobat
- clicking on ‘Edit’ in the menu at the top of your screen
- choosing ‘Find’ from the drop-down menu
- entering an account code in the search field
- clicking on the ‘Next’ button to view every instance of the account code and related expense type in the pdf