Tools, support and training to help you get started with the SAP Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement System. Let us know how we’re doing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Access the System: https://www.carleton.ca/concur
To Request an Account (also called ‘Profile’): https://carleton.ca/travel/account-requests/
Questions? Email email@example.com or a book virtual office hour
It may look like a great many how-to sheets, but based on your feedback we’ve purposely kept them short so you can pick and choose by task.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I save time importing receipts into SAP Concur?
- I’m having a hard time attaching a receipt that was emailed to me. What am I missing?
- What do I do if I’ve lost supporting documentation (e.g. a receipt)?
- As a delegate, what do I do if the claimant has lost supporting documentation (e.g. a receipt)?
- Where should I direct questions or feedback?
- I need a specific account code. Which expense type should I select?
- What should I choose for the affiliation field?
- How do I add mileage to an expense report?
- What is an index?
- As an approver, how do I see which index is being charged?
- How do I view my paid reports?
In-class System Training and Seminars
Check ‘Upcoming FACTS Training’ for hands-on training sessions and seminars.
|SAP Concur Sessions|
|Travel and Expense Reimbursement 101||being updated|
|Acting as a Delegate||being updated|