Tools, support and training to help you get started with the SAP Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement System. Let us know how we’re doing at email@example.com.
Access the System: https://www.carleton.ca/concur
Account Request Center: https://carleton.ca/travel/account-requests/
It may look like a great many how-to sheets, but based on your feedback we’ve purposely kept them short so you can pick and choose by task.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Misleading, anonymous SAP Concur feedback form
- A list of expense types and related account codes.
- How do I access archived information from the OLD T&E system?
- I am acting on my own behalf and I have lost supporting documentation (e.g. receipt). What do I do?
- I am acting as a delegate and I have lost supporting documentation (e.g. receipt). What do I do?
- What should I choose for the affiliation field?
- What is an index?
- As an approver, how do I see which index is being charged?
- My PDF won’t attach.
- How do I view my paid reports?
In-class System Training and Seminars
Check ‘Upcoming FACTS Training’ for hands-on training sessions and seminars.
|SAP Concur Sessions|
|Travel and Expense Reimbursement 101||PowerPoint||Recording*
*Recording edit: Purchasing Services is Procurement Services.
|Acting as a Delegate||PowerPoint|