Tools, support and training to help you get started with the SAP Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement System. Let us know how we’re doing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access the System: carleton.ca/concur
IMPORTANT NOTE: you have to request for an account before you can use the system.
It may look like a great many how-to sheets, but based on your feedback we’ve purposely kept them short so you can pick and choose by task.
|Topic||Role||Type of Computer|
|Logging into SAP Concur||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Important Tasks to Complete in Your Profile||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Submitting an Expense Report||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Checking the Status of your Expense or Request Report||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Logging into the SAP Concur Mobile App||Contract Instructor||Mobile Device|
|Creating an Expense Report in the SAP Concur Mobile App||Contract Instructor||Mobile Device|
|Using SAP Concur Optical Recognition to Create Expense Lines (Saves time!)||Contract Instructor||Mobile Device|
Frequently Asked Questions
- The complete list of ‘Expense Types’ and related ‘Account Codes’
- How do I access archived information from the OLD T&E system?
- I am acting on my own behalf and I have lost supporting documentation (e.g. receipt). What do I do?
- What should I choose for the affiliation field?
- My PDF won’t attach.
- How do I view my paid reports?