Tools, support and training to help you get started with the SAP Concur Travel and Expense Reimbursement System. Let us know how we’re doing at email@example.com.
To request an account: carleton.ca/travel/account-requests
To log into SAP Concur: carleton.ca/concur
It may look like a great many how-to sheets, but based on your feedback we’ve purposely kept them short so you can pick and choose by task.
|Topic||Role||Type of Computer|
|Logging into SAP Concur||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Important Tasks to Complete in Your Profile||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Submitting an Expense Report||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Checking the Status of your Expense or Request Report||Contract Instructor||Desktop Computer|
|Logging into the SAP Concur Mobile App||Contract Instructor||Mobile Device|
|Creating an Expense Report in the SAP Concur Mobile App||Contract Instructor||Mobile Device|
|Using SAP Concur Optical Recognition to Create Expense Lines (Saves time!)||Contract Instructor||Mobile Device|
Frequently Asked Questions
- I need a specific account code. Which expense type should I select?
- What do I do if I’ve lost supporting documentation (e.g. receipt)?
- What should I choose for the affiliation field?
- I’m having a hard time attaching a receipt that was emailed to me. What am I missing?
- How do I view my paid reports?