FASS Student Ambassador Program
Calling all 3rd and 4th year FASS students! Are you interested in becoming an official FASS representative, and developing your interpersonal, public speaking and networking skills? The FASS Student Ambassador Program qualifies for the Co-curricular Record.
Ambassador Duties Include:
- Representing the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences in a professional, welcoming and friendly manner at campus recruitment events for prospective students
- Participating in high school outreach visits (along with Undergraduate Recruitment)
- Attending various talks and panel events hosted by FASS, to engage community
- Attending special activities hosted by your home departments
- Assisting FASS’ communications team with promotional activities, including social media content creation and engaging in “student experience” storytelling
- Be comfortable speaking with strangers, one-on-one or in a group setting
- Be resourceful; know where to find the answer to a question
- Excellent communication skills; written and spoken
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
For more information, contact Allyson Buchanan-Watson, Student Success Officer. Please note, a training session will be provided to all Ambassadors.