How do I select a project and supervisor?
You must choose a project and supervisor for your FOOD 4907 or FOOD 4908 courses in your 3rd year of study, prior to your 4th year registration.
Students eligible for the capstone course will be contacted by the Food 4908/4907 coordinator with information regarding project and supervisor selection.