Past Event! Note: this event has already taken place.
March 16, 2023 at 1:00 PM to 2:30 PM
Report writing is a crucial form of business communication. This workshop introduces you to the process of report writing, with a focus on three topics: (1) formats of reports, memoranda and formal letters, (2) types, purpose, and contents of reports, and (3) report writing techniques.
- Identify the steps of planning reports
- Differentiate between various report formats and objectives
- Describe and apply writing styles and organizational patterns pertinent to business writing
- List the main components of formal and informal reports
- Identify and employ effective report presentation strategies
Communication; Business Writing
PLEASE REGISTER BELOW