The Centre for Indigenous Support and Community Engagement is proud to present the Kinàmàgawin Indigenous Learning Certificate. Within the series, four sessions will discuss:
- Anti-Indigenous racism in Canada,
- Institutional anti-indigenous racism and education,
- Indigenous student experiences and the Centre for Indigenous Support and Community Engagement,
- And practicing allyship and righting relations.
The workshops are three hours in length. They will run monthly and will be offered in the fall, winter and summer terms. The cohorts are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Registration for the Fall 2022 cohorts are now closed. Please check back later for Winter 2023 dates.
Staff and Faculty Registration
Registration for the Kinàmàgawin Indigenous Learning Certificate for Carleton staff and faculty is managed through Carleton Central. To register for an upcoming session, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to Carleton Central
- Under the Employee Services menu, click the Learning and Professional Development tab
- Click Workshop Registration
- Select ‘Equity Program’ from the drop-down menu and click display
- Click the circle that corresponds with the workshop you would like to register for
- Scroll down to the bottom and click the button that says ‘Register/Waitlist’
The Centre for Indigenous Support and Community Engagement is happy to offer student cohorts. Please check out the Student Registration for the Kinàmàgawin Indigenous Learning Certificate page to learn more about dates and registration for this certification.
Please Note: You must attend all four workshops to receive your Kinàmàgawin Indigenous Learning Certificate.
If you have any questions, feel free to email Lane Bourbonnière.