What is this service?
This service provides Brightspace D2L, a Learning Management System (e.g. online teaching and learning website) for students, instructors, and teaching assistants, as well as integration into Carleton University’s course registration system to automatically populate courses and students.
Brightspace is replacing the CuLearn service.
How do I obtain this service?
How do I receive support for this service?
- For Faculty Members developing Course Content
- For Student Help Accessing Brightspace
To access Brightspace: brightspace.carleton.ca
If your Carleton account/password is not accepted:
ITS Service Desk
To find your course on Brightspace:
For all other Brightspace problems
Brightspace Support Request Form: https://enduser.desire2learn.com/user/support.asp
Brightspace Technical support: 1-877-325-7778
Support Availability :
- Faculty: EDC support: 8:30am – 4:30pm ET, M-F
- Student: Brightspace support: 7/24/365
- Key Standard Features
- Access to pre-recorded content (video streaming lectures)
- Assignment submission capability
- Discussion forums
- Document sharing
- File download
- Online quiz functionality
- Non-Standard Features
- Service Exclusions
Was this page helpful?
no one has found this useful yet.