Following extensive consultation, the Strategic Integrated Plan (SIP) was approved by Carleton’s Senate and Board of Governors in the spring of 2020.
Inspired by the unique triangular shape of the beautiful Carleton campus, the new Strategic Integrated Plan outlines three strategic directions:
- Share Knowledge, Shape the Future
- Serve Ottawa, Serve the World
- Strive for Wellness, Strive for Sustainability
The SIP lays out an ambitious vision for the future, fully anchored in Carleton’s strengths and student-centric, community-engaged values.
Read our beautifully designed Strategic Integrated Plan.
Campus-wide strategies and plans
A number of strategic documents already developed or in development support and operationalize the aspirations described in this Strategic Integrated Plan. Other strategies and plans will also emerge over time as the work of planning and implementing is never done.
- Academic Plan
- Campus Master Plan
- Canada Research Chairs Program Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion Action Plan
- Coordinated Accessibility Strategy
- Employability Framework: Developing Career Ready Students
- Energy Master Plan
- Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) Action Plan
- Finance and Administration Strategy
- Healthy Workplace Strategic Plan
- Honouring Each Other: Building Consent Cultures on Campus, Together – Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Strategy
- International Strategic Plan
- Kinàmàgawin (Learning Together) – Final Report of the Carleton University Strategic Indigenous Initiatives Committee (CUSIIC)
- Kinàmàgawin Progress Report
- Shaping the Future: Carleton University’s Digital Strategy and Roadmap
- Strategic Mandate Agreement (SMA-3)
- Strategic Plan for Community Engagement [SP4CE]
- Strive for Sustainability – Comprehensive Sustainability Plan
- Student Mental Health Framework
- Students and Enrolment Strategic Plan
- Teaching and Learning Framework