The Canadian Queen Elizabeth II Diamond Jubilee Scholarships (QES) aim to activate a dynamic community of young global leaders to create lasting impacts both at home and abroad through inter-cultural exchanges encompassing international education, discovery and inquiry, and professional experiences.
Carleton University has officially launched the following Queen Elizabeth Scholarship:
The objectives of the QES program are to:
- Develop global citizens through enriched academic, professional and cross-cultural experiences;
- Activate a new generation of enterprising leaders in Canada and around the world through facilitating lasting local and global community engagement; and
- Enhance collaborative capacity and deepen peer relationships among Queen Elizabeth Scholars to enrich the program experience and facilitate personal and professional growth.
The expected outcomes of the program are:
- Increased knowledge and skills through academic and professional experiences of young global leaders;
- Enhanced networking between Canadians and emerging global leaders; and
- Increased contributions to local and global communities by young leaders.
Be part of Carleton University’s continuously growing research team and partner with African Universities to cooperatively enhance society. Apply to become a QES Scholar through one of our active programs.
Please see details on our past and current programs by clicking the links above or reach out to us at: email@example.com
Tuesday, September 7, 2021
Webinar – Climate Conversations with an African Focus
Come join us for a webinar with academic scholars from Canada, Ghana, Malawi and Tanzania to learn about climate change and societal impacts with an African Focus. Carleton University is hosting PhD...
Come join us for a webinar with academic scholars from Canada, Ghana, Malawi and Tanzania to learn about climate change and societal impacts with an African Focus. Carleton University is hosting PhD and Early Career Researchers from Sub-Saharan Africa in ﬁelds ranging from economics, policy, science and engineering. The webinar will feature talks on...
Thursday, February 6, 2020
Training the Next Generation of Climate Change and Societal Transformation Scholars
Wednesday, July 24, 2019
Andy’s Blog:Keeping a promise: Queen Elizabeth Scholars & Climate Change mitigation and adaptation.
Title: "Keeping a promise: Queen Elizabeth Scholars & Climate Change mitigation and adaptation. By A. Kusi-Appiah, QE scholar, Carleton...
Title: "Keeping a promise: Queen Elizabeth Scholars & Climate Change mitigation and adaptation. By A. Kusi-Appiah, QE scholar, Carleton University, 2019 Introduction: Keeping a promise is sometimes difficult but when it needs to be kept, one must just do it! In the spring of 2018, I opened my big mouth and I promised the...