Applications are now closed for QES-AS. Please visit our QES-AS-WA page for information on our upcoming call for proposals!
Queen Elizabeth Scholars – Advanced Scholars (QES-AS):
- Spend a maximum of 70% of their 3 month award time engaged in societal transformation and/or climate change research at one of the 4 partner institutions
- Spend a minimum of 30% of their award time engaged in societal transformation and/or climate change research in a practical, hands-on research placement off campus (outside of an academic setting). Incoming scholars can conduct their placements in Canada, in their home country or in another low or middle income country.
- Attend a societal transformation and climate change workshop at one of the 4 partner institutions
- All applicants must submit a completed application package consisting of:
- Current CV
- Power Point presentation detailing relevant research project
- Completed Queen Elizabeth Scholarship-Advanced Scholars (QES-AS) Program Expression of Interest Form
- Canadian Scholars
- African Scholars