In April 2021, BlackBerry QNX and Carleton University joined forces in a $21 Million research initiative targeting the next generation of Software Engineers interested in working with their embedded, real-time operating system (LINK). Research Computing Services is here to support this initiative in a variety of ways. If you are interested in any of the following please contact RCS.
- Access to a multi-user QNX license which will allow you to distribute QNX licenses the students in your lab or class and to your other research associates
- Access to Raspberry Pis for use in QNX-related research
- Teaching material from Blackberry/QNX
- Courses taught by QNX on the following topics:
- Realtime Programming for the QNX Neutrino RTOS (28 course hours)
- Developing, Debugging and Analyzing Performance with the QNX Momentics IDE (14 course hours)
- Writing Drivers for the QNX Neutrino RTOS (28 course hours)