The mission of the Carleton University Corporate Archives is to “effectively and efficiently manage the records of the University, and to preserve the University’s corporate memory.” The Archives does this through guiding and supporting sound records management practices at the University as well as providing access to the institution’s historic archival materials.
- Staff training and records management workshops;
- On-site office consultation for corporate records;
- Management of the Carleton University Records Retention Schedule;
- Assistance in transferring permanent records to the Corporate Archives;
- Guidance and permissions for destroying records that are not permanent.