Highly qualified applicants in MASc, PhD and postdoc level with interest in one of the ongoing research projects at ASRoM-Lab are encouraged to contact the director through email. Priority will be given to domestic applicants with controls background, specialized in nonlinear, robust or adaptive controls, and applicants with background in robotics and/or mechatronics. Strong international students with high academic standing and high IELTS/TOEFL score are also encouraged to apply. Exposure to space industry is always an asset. Admitted students will have the opportunity to closely work with leading-edge space companies.
To ensure full consideration, please follow the instructions below:
- Subject of the email should include the degree that you are applying (have applied) for and the area that you are interested in.
- In the body of the email, explicitly mention:
- Your name,
- Start date,
- Your degree(s) information (university, country and GPA – do not convert your GPA),
- Your work experience (if applicable),
- Whether you are a domestic or international student,
- IELTS/TOEFL score (if applicable),
- Your publications (if applicable),
- Whether or not you have applied to Carleton University.
- Attach your complete CV, transcript(s) and a sample of your writing in a single PDF file.