Do you want to add a concentration or minor to your degree? Perhaps you want to try another major altogether? If so, many changes to your degree can be made through the Change of Program Elements feature of Carleton Central (by logging into Carleton360 through the current students website).

Before you submit the Change of Program Elements request, we encourage you to check with either an advisor in the Academic Advising Centre (AAC) or with the academic department responsible for the program to ensure that you are eligible to make the change you are requesting.

Changes of Program Elements may take up to three business days for processing.

Please note that if you are planning to change your degree program, you must submit an application for internal transfer through Carleton360.

The post Changing Your Program Elements appeared first on Current Students.