This website is designed to provide trans students, faculty, and staff at Carleton with the information they need to feel safe and welcomed on campus. Please note that this website is a work in progress – full functionality is not yet up and running.
Here are some of the different kinds of information you can expect find on this site:
- How to update your preferred name on campus or how to change your legal name
- How to access counselling and medical support
- A list of gender-neutral washrooms on campus
- On-campus and community supports
- Trans and non-binary inclusion in athletics
- Resources for faculty and staff allies
If you have feedback or need to report an incident of dead-naming, misgendering, or transphobia, this website is the place to do so. Please note all feedback is anonymous unless you choose to provide us with your contact information.
- If you’ve experienced transphobia on campus, you can report that incident here.
- If you have feedback specifically related to the clinic, on-campus counselling, or the pharmacy, please click here.
- For all other feedback, questions, and suggestions, whether to do with this website or other trans-related issues at Carleton, please click here.
This website is a partnership between the Department of Equity & Inclusive Communities (EIC), the Carleton Trans Advocacy Group (CTAG), and the CUSA Gender and Sexuality Resource Centre (GSRC). It is maintained by the Trans & Non-Binary Inclusion Coordinator. If you have a question or a piece of feedback, email them here.