The Fieldhouse is located north of the main Recreation building in the Department of Athletics and Recreation. The Fieldhouse is a popular spot for Carleton students who are keen on staying in shape, and for residents in neighbouring communities as well.
- 4,500 square metre sports field – Artificial turf (Rec-Turf 2)
- 230 metre, 3 lane jogging track – Rubber base with a poured urethane finish
- Inside lane – 4.3 laps to the km/Outside Lane – 4.26 laps to the km
- Full length field – approx. 65 metres long (213 feet) x 53 metres wide (173 feet)
- Two cross fields: each approx. 53 metres long (173 feet) x 26 metres wide (87 feet)
- Year-round access
- The ability to host indoor trade shows, concerts, job fairs and community events