As part of their Non-EU Teaching Mobility Program, the University of Vienna is accepting applications for a short-term teaching visit at the University of Vienna. The visits are open to faculty members in all study fields of the University of Vienna.
Applications are open for teaching visits in the summer semester 2022 (between 01/03/22 and 30/06/22) as well as the winter semester 2022/23 (between 01/10/22 and 31/01/23). The teaching assignment comprises an entire university course (30 in-class contact hours). The duration of stay shall be at least 3 weeks and – due to legal restrictions – must not exceed 90 days.
The visits are open to faculty members in all study fields of the University of Vienna.
Invited candidates will be provided with a work contract with the University of Vienna. The amount paid for the work contract depends on your academic position and the length of your visit and is intended to cover your accommodation and living costs during your teaching visit. In addition, travel expenses will be reimbursed up to 2,000 Euro.
The duration of stay shall be at least 3 weeks and – due to legal restrictions – must not exceed 90 days. The teaching visits will take place either in the summer semester 2022 (between 01/03/22 and 30/06/22) or the winter semester 2022/23 (between 01/10/22 and 31/01/23).
The deadline for applications for both periods is September 9, 2021. (23:59 Vienna Time)
Submitting Your Application
Interested candidates can submit applications under the following link: https://international.univie.ac.at/non-eu-teaching-mobility/
Applicants shall prepare the following documents:
· ORCID iD (https://orcid.org/)
· Short CV (may be included in ORCID iD)
· List of publications (may be included in ORCID iD)
· A course syllabus (course outline) including a reading list for the students
· Letter of support of the home university (incl. information on teaching experience of the applicant)
· Letter of endorsement for your proposed course signed by the Director of Studies at the University of Vienna (Studienprogrammleiter) This letter can be obtained with the help of faculty contacts from the University of Vienna
For additional information click here.
If faculty members have further questions regarding this short-term teaching offer, please do not hesitate to contact the International Office of the University of Vienna: Maximilian Kudler (firstname.lastname@example.org) is happy to help and assist applicants.