The following opportunity is available to Carleton faculty due to Carleton’s membership in CALAREO:
Universidad de La Salle (Colombia) is pleased to announce opportunities to teach through our international La Salle Summer Academy in June 2022. The invitation is addressed to faculty members (PhD. or PhD candidates) around the world interested in participating as visiting scholars. The language of instruction is English.
We are seeking proposals for syllabus that can integrate and analyze subjects which can be relevant for students from various academic backgrounds.
– Dates: from June 15th to 30th, 2022
– Courses are expected be taught in-person at our campus
– 40 hours of classroom contact;
Universidad de La Salle will provide the selected Visiting Faculty with:
– Stipend of COP 4.510.000 (approx. USD 1,100 depending on the exchange rate)
– Accommodation: single room on campus for the duration of the course;
– Airfares: roundtrip (Economy class)
– Breakfast and lunch at campus cafeteria
– Cultural activities planned on the weekends.
Deadline for proposals: March 14th, 2022.