Please fill in the form below to register for the Inclusive Leadership Workshop Parts 1 and 2.
Tuesday, October 20th and Friday, October 23rd, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Inclusive Leadership is a unique, evidence-based, interdisciplinary educational workshop emphasizing real-world problem-solving. Following an interactive and self-reflective approach, this advanced seminar presents a comprehensive and memorable framework for personal transformation. In this 2-part session, participants will be introduced to the LUCCC© model of Inclusive Leadership as a foundational framework for the development of more sophisticated cross-cultural interactions and outcomes.
Participants may expect to:
- Understand the value of inclusivity in leadership for the future of work and research.
- Consider the role of cultural competency in improving team outcomes.
- Gain appreciation for the ubiquity of unconscious bias, its impact on decision-making and the necessity to situationally mitigate its influence.
- Expand the ability to create an atmosphere of trust among teams and stakeholders.
- Work and learn through discussion questions and interactive case studies.
Inclusive Leadership has been validated in both academic and private sector environments.
This workshop has been oversubscribed and registration is now closed.