Please fill in the form below to register for the Neuroscience of Inclusion Panel.
Wednesday, October 21st, 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Panelists will explore cognitive diversity and diversity of identity and experience as they consider implications for enhanced inclusivity in teaching and learning.
- Moderator: Kim Hellemans PhD, Carleton University
- Mathew Kent, Master’s Student, Carleton University
- Rebecca Merkley PhD, Carleton University
- Sonia Guerriero PhD, UNESCO, Paris France
- Yvette Cozier PhD, Boston University School of Public Health