The principle-based Tri-Agency Guide on Financial Administration took effect on April 1st. The implementation at Carleton was delayed due to Covid-19. In plain language, the new Guide outlines guiding principles supported by a university’s policies to determine what qualifies as an eligible expense for a tri-agency grant.
The principle-based approach adopted by Tri-Agency does not affect any expenses incurred or submitted since April 1st.
What does this mean for researchers? Research activities continue as usual.
We will communicate any changes in what qualifies as an eligible expense in the following ways:
- Virtual Microsoft Teams’ session
- October 19th from 1:00 to 2:00
- Session content: https://carleton.ca/financialservices/research-financial-services/tagfa/
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to register
- Can’t attend?
- Contact the Financial Administrator assigned to your department (https://carleton.ca/financialservices/wp-content/uploads/20.09.Department-List.pdf)
- Visit our website: https://carleton.ca/financialservices/research-financial-services/
Nada Haralovich, Director, Research Financial Services