The answer is maybe.
First, determine where the requisition is in the workflow
Once you find out where the requisition is in the workflow, you can decide what you’d like to do next.
- find the requisition in eShop (to learn how, review the ‘Searching documents & workflow status (tracking your requisition’ how-to sheet)
- double click on the relevant requisition number
- once open, check the workflow status in the ‘What’s next’ box on the left-hand side of the screen
The requisition has already been approved
If the requisition has been approved, it is too late to make a change in eShop.
- For a catalogue item, you will have to contact the vendor (e.g. staples) directly.
- For orders to internal service providers (e.g. The Print Shop), you will also have to contact the internal service provider directly.
- For a non-catalogue purchase order, contact Procurement Services and they will assist you.
- Any change to the funding source will have to be done through a journal voucher in FAST.
The requisition has NOT been approved
If the requisition has not been approved, reach out to the approver and request that they return the requisition to you.