Thank you for your questions! We are tracking the answers and posting them here. Many more to follow!
Are we missing the FAQ you’re looking for? Email us at email@example.com.
- Who has access to eShop?
- How do I log into eShop?
- I can’t log in. What should I do?
- Who do I contact if I need assistance with eShop?
- Can I control the number of eShop emails that I receive?
- Reviewing Notifications in eShop
- You are someone who receives assigned carts and you will be away.
- You are an approver who will be away.
Vendors and Catalogues
- What if the vendor sells the item I want, but it is not in eShop?
- What if the vendor is not in eShop?
- What do I do when an eShop vendor does not have the currency I need?
- Information Technology Services (ITS)
- Dining Services
- How do I get access to a funding source?
- How do I grant a student/ colleague/ administrator access to my funding?
- How do I set a funding default?
- What is an index?
- Where can I find the complete list of commodity codes and associated account codes?
- I always use the same activity codes. Can I make a list of commonly used codes to choose from?
- Important facts to know when filling out eShop cheque requisitions.
- What address do I use when I am checking out a cart with a cheque requisition in it?