As of March 23, our program name changes to Lifelong Learning Program (LLeaP). We have decided to transition from our previous name (Learning in Retirement Program (LinR)) to better reflect the inclusion of adults of all ages in our learning programs.
Although we have changed our name, we will continue to offer engaging and supported non-credit learning opportunities online and, eventually, in-person.
Due to the complexity of these times, we consider this a ‘soft launch’ of our new name. Stay tuned for a more thorough celebration which will include the voices and experiences of both our long-time and newer participants! (Please submit your personal story/memory, or your interest in being interviewed here.)
What happens now:
- Our new website address is www.carleton.ca/lifelong. Please bookmark it! The old LinR address and bookmarks will forward users to the new site, but please be sure to hit ‘refresh’ in your browser to ensure you see the latest version.
- Our new email address is email@example.com. Please add it to your contacts and/or ‘safe sender’ list. Messages accidentally sent to our old address will still reach us.
- Our phone number will remain 613-520-3699. During the COVID-19 pandemic, please leave a voice message, and we will call you back.
- All LinR credits remain valid.
- Our email list will remain intact – no need to sign up again.
We wish to thank you for being a crucial part of our program and its growth over the past 20 years!
We are so proud of our history and look forward to continuing our relationship with community members and sharing with you the improvements we have planned for your experience.