Heather is your first point of contact for questions related to your program requirements. She advises on NEUR course selection and sequencing, prerequisites and preclusions, course equivalencies and substitutions, and honours project applications.
Dr. Stead offers more faculty-level academic support and can advise on things like approaching volunteer and thesis opportunities in labs, as well as offer insights about Co-Op. He and Heather work closely together to deliver your academic advising experience.
Services Outside the Faculty of Science
- Explore how Carleton can support your academic success.
- From Intention to Action (FITA) offers support for the overall university experience.
- Discover ways to help budget expenses and fund your experience.
- Learn how Carleton can help to define your career goals.
- Explore campus life and ways to get involved.
- Check out Carleton’s health and wellness resources.
- Directory of support services during online learning.