Skip to main content
Laboratory Health & Safety (and HSB swipe card access)
- 2308 Health Sciences Building is available for use by members of the Department of Neuroscience and Department of Health Sciences. Priorities in order include: scheduled classes, thesis and comprehensive meetings, administrative meetings, laboratory meetings etc. You may email the Departmental Administrator of the respective department to request use of the room.
- For other room booking requests, please contact the Departmental Administrator with as much notice as possible, and detailed information on room requirements.
Travel and Expense Reimbursement
- The University has standing order contracts with various suppliers in and outside the Ottawa area. You can see approved vendors in the E-Shop system or visit Purchasing Services’ website for details.
Orders for Drugs, Chemicals
- Faculty, staff and students who place orders for drugs and chemicals are asked to ensure that the supplier clearly indicates on the outside of the package what the order is for. Items delivered through the regular mail system will be retrieved by the Departmental Administrator, who will notify the recipient.
- A faculty member must sign all orders for drugs and chemicals. All narcotics and prescription veterinary drug orders need the signature of the Consulting Veterinarian. It is the responsibility of faculty supervisors to discuss the safe handling of such items with their laboratory technicians and students.