The Art History Graduate Students’ Society (AHGSS) provides students with opportunities to engage and interact with faculty, students, and staff in the Department of Art History, on both academic and social grounds. It allows for cross-disciplinary collaboration through its seat on the GSA Council and through partnerships in conferences and event planning. Benefiting from its capital advantage, AHGSS endeavours to foster close, working relationships with other artistic and cultural institutions in Ottawa and beyond. AHGSS promises to enhance student life and enrich the graduate experience.
Executive Committee 2018-2019:
President – Rebecca Semple
Vice-President & Treasurer – Alexia Kokozaki
Social Media Officers – Sharon Newton and Amélie Rapp
GSA Councillor – Annika Mazzarella
Conference Co-Chairs, 2019:
Laura Curtis, Maggie Bryan and Casandra Brunet
Conference committee members: Rebecca Semple and Alexia Kokozaki
AHGSS Graduate Conference 2019
- Interactions: Collaboration in the Arts – details, CFP, and more from our Conferences page.
Current Student Bios:
- find out what some of our current students are working on in the new Bios page.
- Send us an Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Like us on Facebook: “Art History Graduate Students’ Society, Carleton University”
- Follow us on Twitter: @CU_AHGSS
- Follow us on Instagram: ahgss.carleton
AHGSS Conference Committee, c/o Kristin Guth
423 St. Patrick’s Building
1125 Colonel By Drive
Ottawa, ON K1S 5B6