Students in the BPAPM program have access to their own, dedicated advisors. We are dedicated to providing our students with the support they need to be successful and to thrive in their academic and personal endeavors. We advise on a wide range of academic concerns and work closely with our students to provide timely, empathic advice and referrals. Looking for advice and don’t know where to start? We can discuss topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Reviewing your degree audit and program requirements
- How to calculate your CGPA
- How to make changes to your program (eg. adding a minor, changing your specialization, adding or dropping co-op)
- What to do when you are struggling with your courses
- Who to talk to about physical or mental health concerns
- Referrals to other campus resources that may be useful to you
The best way for BPAPM students to connect with an Academic Advisor is to complete the form below.
We strive to respond as quickly as possible and will do our best to accommodate you. With that said, during especially busy times of the year, you can expect to hear back from us within 3 business days. If your concerns are of a time sensitive nature, please call us at 613-520-7560. We will attempt to prioritize your request when possible.