Students in the BPAPM program have access to their own, dedicated advisors. We are dedicated to providing our students with the support they need to be successful and to thrive in their academic and personal endeavors. We advise on a wide range of academic and personal concerns and work closely with our students to provide timely, empathic advice and referrals. Looking for advice and don’t know where to start? We can discuss topics including, but not limited to the following:
- Reviewing your degree audit and program requirements
- How to calculate your CGPA
- How to make changes to your program (eg. adding a minor, changing your specialization, adding or dropping co-op)
- How to get involved with our community and strike a healthy school/life balance
- What to do when you are struggling with your courses
- Who to talk to about physical or mental health concerns
- Resources for how to obtain financial aid, part time work, etc.
- Guidance for how to approach and research graduate schools
The best way for BPAPM students to connect with an Academic Advisor is to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org from your CMAIL email account.
Please be sure to include the following information in your email request:
- Your name and student ID number
- A brief message including your questions or concerns
- Your availability – please be sure to include a few time frame requests so we can accommodate you when it is most convenient for you.
We strive to respond as quickly as possible and will do our best to accommodate same-day appointments when we can. With that said, during especially busy times of the year, you can expect to hear back from us within 2 business days. If your concerns are of a time sensitive nature, please call us at 613-520-7560. We will attempt to prioritize your request when possible.
Whenever possible, we will do our best to accommodate the day and time you prefer to meet. With that said, we ask that you request to meet with us during regular business hours whenever possible. We are available Monday – Friday from 8:30 am – 12:00 pm and 1:00 pm – 4:30pm EST.