Shastri Indo Canadian Institute India office is pleased to announce Shastri Publication Grant (SPG) 2019-20 for its Indian Members Council (IMC) and Canadian Members Council (CMC) of SICI. The purpose of this grant is to encourage scholarly Publications like books which are critical in nature, festschrifts volumes, working papers, and policy papers. This is a competitive grant designed to assist the publication on topics relevant to the themes where Shastri Institute promotes research via various activities. Please note that for purposes of all SICI granting programs, ‘research/training/activity‘ shall be deemed to include creative activity conducted within the structures and programs of a member institution.
- Faculty, Researchers and students from Member institutions of Shastri Indo-Canadian Institute can apply for the grant.
- For manuscripts written by two or more authors at least half of the authors must be from SICI’s Indian member institution and half of them should be Canadian Institution.
Up to INR 1,00,000
- For further details about funding categories, eligibility criteria and deadlines, click here.
|Internal Review||Please contact Sylvie Jasen.|
|cuResearch Approval Form||August 21, 2019|
|Submission to Sponsor||August 28, 2019|
Submitting Your Application
- Applications must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact the Sylvie Jasen.