The Academy of Architecture for Health (AAHF) awards annual research grants each fall and supports research to enhance environments for health and healthcare.
The Foundation is seeking proposals on all topics related to advancing the practice of healthcare architecture, especially research projects that improve the capacity of healthcare architects to address the problems of society through the design of healthcare architecture and environments for health. Favorable consideration is thus given to projects resulting in shareable knowledge that supports design practice.
- Addressing pandemic conditions through design
- Integrating healthcare data and design
- Environments for aging
- Environments for mental and behavioral health
- Improving community health
AAHF seeks proposals that:
- Relate to the practice of healthcare architecture and/or the creation of healthcare environments (i.e., is supportive of the mission of the Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation).
- Present a research design and methodology that can answer proposed research questions.
- Demonstrate that the research team is knowledgeable on the topic and qualified to complete a high-quality research project.
The Academy of Architecture for Health Foundation (AAHF) has allocated $30,000 for a single research grant in the 2021 program
For proposal development/substantive review, please contact Heloise Emdon.
|Faculty Deadline||Consult Heloise Emdon|
|OVPRI Approval Form Deadline||August 10, 2020|
|Submission to Sponsor||August 17, 2020|
Submitting Your Application
- Step 1) Submit an internal Carleton Approval Form
Submit an internal Approval Form through our central awards management database CUResearch:
For a user’s guide on submitting an Approval Form, click here.
- Step 2) Submit an external application to the granting agency
Submit an external application to the corresponding grant or award agency. For further details about funding categories, eligibility criteria and deadlines for this opportunity, click here.