Industry and Partnership Services (IPS) manages and facilitates co-operation between companies, partners, and the University’s researchers. We help identify researchers with interests that match your business requirements and assist your company in meeting its corporate research and development needs.
IPS can help your business:
- find suitable researchers and technology to complement your business and organizational interests
- translate your problem into a potential University research challenge
- structure a suitable agreement
- leverage company capital with available public sources and expertise
Process: Obtaining a Research Contract
- IPS can assist with identifying specific faculty members as well as serve as a point of contact for understanding Carleton University’s policies and procedures. Please contact one of our team members for assistance.
- In order to establish a research related agreement with the University, IPS will draft the agreement according to the specific requirements of the collaboration or review your organization’s draft as applicable.
- When all parties agree to the terms and conditions of the contract, IPS will facilitate contract execution by an authorized signing authority of Carleton University.