Every day, Carleton researchers are working hard to create innovative solutions to challenging problems. Staffed by professionals with decades of industrial and commercialization experiences, Industry and Partnership services supports Carleton’s faculty and researchers in the identification, protection, and commercialization of their technology and associated Intellectual Property.
IPS provides services that can help you realize the full potential of your innovations.
Identify and Define your Invention
- Unsure if your research results are novel and inventive or have commercial potential? Complete a Technology Disclosure Form and request a meeting with our Office.. We will help answer your questions and explore a course of action.
Protect Your Invention
- You can request support for your application for Patent, Trademarks Copyright, or Industrial Design through a Revenue Sharing agreement with Carleton.
Develop and Commercialize Your Invention
- IPS can help support Market Assessments and NSERC Idea-to-Innovation applications.
- IPS can help identify and connect with potential industry partners.
- Negotiate licensing agreements.
Industry and Partnership Services can help you identify skilled researchers and/or technology to help you achieve your innovation goals.
- Please contact us for technologies that are available for licensing.
Connecting with Researchers
- Leverage our network of contacts to help you find the best researchers for your business needs.
The following webinars will be presented via Zoom. Representatives from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office as well as Industry and Partnership Services will be available for questions at the conclusion of each presentation. Additional information will be provided as soon as it becomes available.
|Turning Innovation Into Dollars||To be determined|
|Traditional Knowledge and Intellectual Property||To be determined|