You can learn more about intellectual property, patents, trademarks, and industrial designs from the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO) IP Academy tutorials and resources listed below. For further information please contact Theresa White or visit the Carleton Innovation Transfer webpage.
- What is the process for obtaining a patent grant?
- What are IP rights?
- What are the differences in the types of IP Protection?
- Where can I learn more about intellectual property?
- What is a patent?
- Which inventions are patentable?
- The steps involved in filing a patent application.
- How can a Trademark protect your unique name or logo for the products of services you offer?
- How can a Trademark help you to develop a brand identity and image for consumers to recognize in the marketplace?
- A novel look and distinctive visual features applied to a product can get consumers’ attention.
- Learn how novel and effective designs can help you market and sell your product.
CIPO and IPS Hosted Webinar Series