The READ Initiative is currently working on several additional projects that align with our mission and help to fulfill our goals.
We are always looking for new projects that will:
- Increase Carleton University’s profile as a leader in accessibility research and design.
- Support increased program emphasis in all faculties in areas of disability, universal design, accessibility and inclusion.
- Support research and solution based projects on accessibility in all disciplines.
- Engage students and faculty at Carleton with people with disabilities and the broader community locally, nationally and globally, offering interactive learning opportunities for students and support and solutions to the community.
- Active Projects … Including: