|1. What if something is wrong with my record?
2. When will I get my tax receipt for my gift?
3. How can I pay?
4. What is Carleton University’s charitable registration number?
A: Update your info online at carleton.ca/alumni. Or, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your alumni I.D. number and the updated information.
A: Charitable tax receipts are issued upon receipt of your cheque. Gifts made by credit card or pre-authorized bank payments will be receipted annually.
A: Payments can be made in the following manner:
- Cheque (made payable to: Carleton University)
- Post-dated cheque(s)
- Pre-authorized bank payment (please enclose void cheque)
- Credit card – Visa, MasterCard, American Express
- Payroll deduction (Carleton University employees only)
If you would prefer to have your pledge payments charged directly to your credit card, or though pre-authorized bank payments, please contact the department of university advancement directly.
A: 11883 8937 RR0001