SMART Call for Projects aims at helping EUREKA manufacturing enterprises to adapt to global competitive pressures by developing the necessary enabling technologies to support advanced manufacturing across a broad range of sectors.
Project consortia need to have at least two different partners from two different countries supporting SMART Cluster Call, of which one must be a EUREKA Member Country and another one either a EUREKA Member Country or a EUREKA Associated Country. Those EUREKA Member and Associated Countries supporting SMART Cluster Call appear listed in the SMART Cluster web page.
- Do you have a consortium comprised of at least 2 industrial companies from 2 different participating countries?
- Does your project have a civil purpose?
- Is your project innovative? Does it have a strong market orientation?
- Does every participant contribute with less than 66% of the overall project budget?
- Does every participating country contribute with less than 66% of the overall project budget?
- Not specified by sponsor
- Full details regarding the SMART Call for Projects
|CORIS Internal Review||Please contact Heloise Emdon|
|cuResearch Checklist||March 2, 2018|
|Submission to Sponsor||March 9, 2018|
Submitting Your Checklist
- Checklists must be submitted via cuResearch, through which the Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact Heloise Emdon.