The New Scientific Collaboration Support Program, financed by the France-Canada Research Fund (FCRF) provides financial support for new scientific projects developed by French and Canadian teams that have never worked together before. It aims to accomplish:
- Support developing new expert partnerships between France and Canada,
- Promote the advancement of research innovation,
- Prepare and structure scientific cooperation between two countries,
- Promote researcher mobility, particularly for young researchers, and
- Provide research training for young researchers
Submitted proposals must be joint projects between a French establishment (all universities, Grandes Écoles, and research organizations are eligible) and one of the 20 FCRF’s Canadian member universities (Carleton is a member).
- Funds ($8,000 – $15,000) are awarded to two-year projects according to the needs expressed by the principal investigators
|CORIS Deadline for Internal Review||Please contact Heloise Emdon|
|cuResearch Checklist Deadline||November 10, 2017|
|Submission to Sponsor||November 17, 2017 (PT)|
*As soon as an investigator has decided to apply, please make sure to contact Heloise Emdon as soon as possible.
Submitting Your Checklist
- Checklists must be submitted via cuResearch, through which Departmental and Associate Dean’s approval must be provided to complete the online application process.
- More information on cuResearch can be found here.
If you would like assistance with proposal development and/or a substantive review of your proposal, please contact Heloise Emdon.